It’s stressful when the time is nearing to renew your policy. Are you looking for a company that can process policy quotes quickly? Money Expert is one of the leading car insurers in the UK helping you to find a new policy. It provides accurate quotes based on your car and driving history.
Things That You Need For a Perfect Policy Plan
- Providing your identity to the insurer guarantees an accurate quote to get the perfect policy plan. Personal details such as your age, occupation, and details of your driver’s license are essential.
- The cost of the policy will be based on how much the car was purchased. The number plate is the primary requirement, but the model information can also help as well as the details of any modification.
- The insurer needs to know your claims history such as any accidents that occurred in the past five years. Providing the specifics of your no claims bonus if you have would also help.
- Money Expert can always guide you choose the right policy type that you need such as third party car insurance policy, third party fire & theft car insurance policy, and fully comprehensive car insurance policy.
- The price of the plan also depends on the number of other drives that will be sharing your premiums.
- You’ll be paying more in the event of an accident. However, the higher you set your voluntary excess, the fewer you’ll spend each month.
Identifying the Types of Car Insurance Policy
- Third-party Only
This is the cheapest among the car insurance policy types. It doesn’t cover any upkeeps that you need to make to your motor, but this policy can significantly help you pay for you if you damage another person’s vehicle or property.
- Third-party Fire & Theft
This policy includes the basic of what the third-party car insurance policy has. It’s the second most expensive car insurance policy, but it can cover against theft, damage done during an attempted burglary, and fire damage.
- Fully Comprehensive
It’s the highest-priced car insurance policy because it provides the most significant level of cover available on the actual plan. This offers complete peace of mind.
6 Top Tips To Save More For Car Insurance Policy
Car insurance inclines to go up every year, so it’s wise to be careful. Here are the top tips that can help you lower down your costs when finding the right policy:
- Improved Security
One of the efficient ways to help you reduce down your premiums is by adding extra security devices such as steering wheel locks. This protects your car as well as less risk for the insurer to take.
- No Claims Bonus
If you protect your No Claims Bonus, this helps to reduce your expenses. You can do this by doing small repairs for your car. The insurer can acknowledge this.
- Reduce Your Mileage
Take note that when you opt for a policy, one of the things the insurer needs from you is providing the estimated distance that your car should take. Going over that may invalidate your car insurance policy.
- Integrating Black Box
To protect your vehicle, it will be perfect if you install a black box or telematics device as it records information on the speed and mileage while driving. You can be rewarded with lower premiums if you’re a safe driver.
- Sharing with Named Drivers
Another best ways to lower down the cost of your policy is sharing the plan with an experienced Named Drivers, for example, your spouse or parent. Encourage them if they’re willing as it’s convenient.
- Pay Annually
Do you know that you can tremendously decrease your expenses by paying your premiums annually? Don’t let yourself be included to around 50% of individuals still paying their dividends monthly or quarterly.
Who To Trust
At www.moneyexpert.com/car-insurance/, there’s a vast hand-picked list of over 90 various providers including these leading companies:
- Abbey Insurance
Don’t get stressed when the renewal date of your policy is approaching. You could save more up to £200 through MoneyExpert which is recommended by 92% of users. The company has earned a score of 9/10 in Trustpilot reviews. It’s the perfect one to trust. Get instant quotes now in minutes by visiting www.moneyexpert.com/car-insurance/.